This residence was left unattended and empty for an extended period of time. When the homeowners returned, they found the inside of the property completely taken over by microbial growth. This affected the entire home including ceilings, walls, closets, flooring, and the HVAC system.
SERVPRO of Livingston/Demopolis/Butler HEPA vacuumed and washed the walls and ceilings and sprayed an anti-microbial product throughout the entire home. If you suspect mold growth in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Livingston/Demopolis/Butler at 334-287-1144.